Our Goal

Our Goal
To eat and provide healthier eggs that don't hurt our bodies like store bought eggs do. And better tasting eggs too! I also want to share my experiences and pass along what I find out along the way. I also pray insome way, that you are entertained or inspired, as well.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Chicken Diarhea Gone!

  It was finally time to change from chick starter feed to grower feed. We switched to Blue Seal's grower mash. Unmedicated. What a difference!

  After they adjusted to the new feed (try to switch their feed by mixing the old with the new for a more gradual change), the runny green poops disappeared. Now they have regular poops like they are supposed to have. Hurray! Life is so much better!!! (I'm doing my celebration dance!)
 
  I cleaned out the hen house litter and gave them chickens fresh litter so we wouldn't have to smell that green stuff anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome, as long as they are respectful!