Our Goal

Our Goal
To eat and provide healthier eggs that don't hurt our bodies like store bought eggs do. And better tasting eggs too! I also want to share my experiences and pass along what I find out along the way. I also pray insome way, that you are entertained or inspired, as well.

Friday, October 26, 2012

   One of our black australorps was seen laying today. I am so happy that at least one of my four BA hens has  begun. They are now over 26 weeks, almost 27 weeks old now.
    I am still waiting on our Ameraucanas to lay (2 of them).  I can't wait to see their eggs and add them to our egg boxes.
   We are getting an average of 8 eggs a day now, not counting the soft eggs and blooper eggs.
    I don't think the speckled sussex chickens are laying yet either. Come on ladies, momma wants to see you lay some eggs... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are welcome, as long as they are respectful!